My dad doesn't give me any money i live with mother who got separated from my father. What can i do so he gives me money for basic needs and to pay my university fees and buy food? My mom is jobless

Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 by masooma25597


  1. your father is bound to maintain you till your marriage, you may file a suit for recovery of maintenance before Family Court. your maintenance shall be started from the first appearance of your father before the court.