I want to deprive off my son aged 29 years,he has made my life miserable for last 15 years etc being the only son with the support of her mother. I am retired major and living at Askari-11, Lahore After it,I want to divorce my wife Kindly guide in detail how can I do?

Thursday, October 12th, 2017 by g.abbas1960