I want to know if there is any Act or Law which enables an individual to change his/her name? I have done my Graduation and when I passed my Secondary School, my parents changed my name as my earlier name had a bit of heavy impact on me. Everyone calls me from my new name but the issue is we haven't change any of the document. Its a mistake from our side but now I want to change my name in my School, College & University documents. I have checked with many people and everybody has said its a court matter. The ratio of Court Decree is very rare. Can anyone help me here? Thanks!

Wednesday, November 8th, 2017 by imsanirajput