My husband is in musqat I am his second wife and I have divorced already so he gets married to me. I have a daughter from my 1st husband And my second husband also has children Now he doesn't send me money I am living in my mother's house There is no one who could take care of me and my daughter My husband is sending money to his first wife every month as a routine. And not giving me my rights What should I do... Some people told me I cannot file a case against to him as he is in Musqat

Thursday, November 16th, 2017 by razeygujjar121


  1. you should always consult a lawyer in legal matters, not common persons. your husband/ father of children is duty bound to provide maintenance to you all in all situation. you may file a suit for recovery of maintenance before the family court.Please engage a family lawyer and file your case without further delay.