Sir, i got married in 2013. Have a 3 year old baby. My wife had a surgery and after surgery, she went to her parents' house and wanted to stay there for the recovery period. Sir, it has been 8 months now. Whenever i ask her to come back she lingers on the matter on one precontext or other. Neither she lets me bring my son to my home for few days. What can i do. ? If she doesn't want to come back. What are my options?

Wednesday, November 8th, 2017 by Umair81


  1. you have right to visit.meeting with your son and you may get it through filing a petition before Guardian court . You may also file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights. other options are not good for you at this time, better to get reconciliation opportunities through these cases.