HOW TO DO COURT OR LOVE MARRIAGE IN PAKISTAN
To facilitate the people, a Team of professional lawyers at Lahore is providing best services for court / Love marriages in Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad Gujrat, Gujranwala and other major cities of Pakistan. Pak-Lawyer Associates based in Lahore, Pakistan and also owned sub-office in other major cities of Punjab and Karachi.
The concept of court marriage is slightly different in Pakistan as compared to other western countries. Every male and female in the age of puberty have the right to contract a marriage with each other and Constitution of Pakistan provides protection to family and also give rights to celebrate marriages. Same-sex marriages are not allowed in Pakistan.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR COURT MARRIAGE:-
- You need to engage us at least 2 days before, after confirmation and payment of advance, we shall be kept prepared your documents.
- The couple need to arrive at our office at given time, to provide you privacy and excellent services, we will arrange Nikkah Khawan/ Nikkah Registrar, Stamp vendor and Notary Public or Oath commissioner at our office.
- Consultation with a lawyer regarding fixation of Dower/ Haq Mehar and maintenance of wife and other rights of couples etc.
- Nikkah Khawan shall solemnize the Nikkah as per Islamic tradition and same shall be registered accordingly. You may also ask us for a computerize Nadra Marriage certificate.
- After Nikkah an affidavit shall be issued by stamp vendor for Bride, (we shall prepare the same ) which shall be signed by her and after her affirmation, It shall be attested by the Oath Commissioner or Notary Public.
- To provide protection to marriage and to avoid any action from parent’s side, bride statement shall be recorded before Session Judge/ Justice of peace through filling a writ petition before Justice of Peace/ Session Court.
COURT MARRIAGE PROCEDURE FOR CHRISTIANS
The procedure of court marriage for Christians is almost same as only their nikkah ceremony shall be solemnized as per Christians Laws through a Padri, rest procedure for marriage shall be same.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE/ LOVE MARRIAGE.
- CNIC copies of couple or;
- B Form or any other educational documents for age proof
- Two passport size pics of Bride
- Two witnesses having CNIC (Can be arranged by us)
- Affidavit of Bride of free will, consent and being sui juris no objection of marrying (prepared by us).
COURT MARRIAGE FEE AND CHARGES
To get a Quotation, please ask us through Telephone at + 92 321 4610092 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Payment can be paid through bank transfer or cash payment at the office in advance.
Online Marriage or Nikkah though Skype