Court Marriage, Lahore
PakLawyer Associates Provide best services for a court marriage in Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Gujrat, Gujranwala and Faisalabad. The overseas Pakistanis may also contact us for online court marriages from Pakistan.
In case of any danger to spouses, we also help to get protection orders from court or statement of Bride before Judicial Magistrate.
The groom should be 21 years old and Bride should be 18 Years old at the time of marriage and following Documents ll be required for a Court Marriage:
- CNIC copies of Bride and Groom or Photo of Bride.
- Two marriage witnesses (we can help if you cant manage)
- Two passport size photos of the bride.
- Free will affidavit of Bride.
- Divorce or Death Certificate of ex-partner (in case of 2nd Marriage)
Pak-Lawyer Associates ensure the privacy of our valuable clients. You may call us with confidence at 0321 4610092 for further discussion during working hours.
The concept of court marriage is slightly different in Pakistan as compared to other western countries. Every male and female in the age of puberty have the right to contract a marriage with each other and Constitution of Pakistan provides protection to family and also give rights to celebrate marriages. Same-sex marriages are not allowed in Pakistan.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE FOR COURT MARRIAGE:-
- You need to engage us at least 2 days before, after confirmation and payment of advance, we shall be kept prepared your documents.
- The couple need to arrive at our office at given time, to provide you privacy and excellent services, we will arrange Nikkah Khawan/ Nikkah Registrar, Stamp vendor and Notary Public or Oath commissioner at our office.
- Consultation with a lawyer regarding fixation of Dower/ Haq Mehar and maintenance of wife and other rights of couples etc.
- Nikkah Khawan shall solemnize the Nikkah as per Islamic tradition and same shall be registered accordingly. You may also ask us for a computerize Nadra Marriage certificate.
- After Nikkah an affidavit shall be issued by stamp vendor for Bride, (we shall prepare the same ) which shall be signed by her and after her affirmation, It shall be attested by the Oath Commissioner or Notary Public.
- To provide protection to marriage and to avoid any action from parent’s side, bride statement shall be recorded before Session Judge/ Justice of peace through filling a writ petition before Justice of Peace/ Session Court.
COURT MARRIAGE PROCEDURE FOR CHRISTIANS
The procedure of court marriage for Christians is almost same as only their nikkah ceremony shall be solemnized as per Christians Laws through a Padri, rest procedure for marriage shall be same.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR COURT MARRIAGE/ LOVE MARRIAGE.
- CNIC copies of couple or;
- B Form or any other educational documents for age proof
- Two passport size pics of Bride
- Two witnesses having CNIC (Can be arranged by us)
- Divorce or Death Certificate (in case of second marriage)
- Permission letter from Union Council (in case of second marriage)
- Affidavit of Bride of free will, consent and being sui juris no objection of marrying (prepared by us).
COURT MARRIAGE FEE AND CHARGES
To get a Quotation, please ask us through Telephone at + 92 321 4610092 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Payment can be paid through bank transfer or cash payment at the office in advance.