We have an experts team for immigration services to following countries:-
immigration services .
(1) General Visitor visa: UK
You can apply for a General Visitor visa if:
- you want to visit the UK for leisure, eg as a tourist on holiday.
- you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
- you’re visiting friends or family who aren’t permanent residents in the UK
- You can apply for a visa up to 3 months before your date of travel to the UK.
- You should get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.
- Check the guide processing times to find out how long getting a visa might take in the country you’re applying from.
- You can stay in the UK for up to 6 months with a General Visitor visa.
- You can also apply for a long-term visit visa if you can prove you need to make repeat visits over a longer period.
- You can stay for a maximum of 6 months on each visit and your visa can last for 1, 2, 5 or 10 years.
It costs £83 to apply.
Long-term visit visa fees are:
- 1 year – £300
- 2 years – £300
- 5 years – £544
- 10 years – £737
What you can and can’t do:–
- You can study for up to 30 days, as long as it’s not the main reason for your visit.
- take paid or unpaid work.
- live in the UK for long periods of time through frequent visits
- marry or register a civil partnership, or give notice of marriage or civil partnership.
- get private medical treatment.
- get public funds.
You can apply for a General Visitor visa if you’re:
- 18 or over
- travelling to the UK for leisure (not work or study)
- able to support yourself for the duration of your trip
- not in transit to another country, except for Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands
- able to pay for your return or onward journey
- If you’re applying for a long-term visit visa
You must also prove that:-
- you have a frequent and ongoing need to come to the UK.
- the reason for your need to come to the UK is unlikely to change significantly while the visa is valid
- you plan to leave the UK at the end of each visit