Question :

Hi there I have a question . We filed 22A ‘ B to file the FIR for murder of my nephew . Judge disposed off the case with direction . Is it in our favour and can we apply for FIR now? And should we give application to exume the body before going for FIR?


  1. It seems that Justice of Peace/Judge has already given direction to Police for registration of an offence, therefore, there is no need for an appeal. If Police is still adamant, then you may file a writ petition for implementation of orders.
    Later of after inquiry, police may adopt all procedures for investigation of the case.

    it shall be better if you act upon on the advice of your lawyer as he knows better according to the case file.

Write a comment: