Question :

agar husband ki dath ho gai ho or bv 2nd shadi kary to is soorat me bachy kis k pass jaengy maa k sath ya husband ki family k sath?


  1. Custody petition always decided after considering the welfare of minor, in your case it seems that children custody shall be allowed to mother and not the other relatives.

Write a comment: