Question :

A girl is missing from her house (15-1-19). After 30 hours parents find that she is in gujranwala. They go to get her but she claimed that she got married with a person who is already married and father of a daughter. She showed them her marriage certificate which was in back date (14-1-19).
Please tell me a way that how can we get the girl back and what type of cases we can put against the boy and girl. Girl is not agreed and ready to go with the parents.


  1. She has contracted marriage with her own free will then nobody can force her for leaving her husband. you have no case in this situation, however, her first wife may take action against her husband if he has contracted teh second marriage without permission.

Write a comment: