Question :

about a Shia khula: Regarding a Shia khula, is it permissible for me to enter into a new marriage with a woman who obtained khula from me through the family court, in accordance with Shia law?


  1. About a Shia Khula: Certainly, you have the option to enter into a marriage again with the same woman who obtained khula from the Family court. In the context of Shia law, a khula from a Family court is regarded as a form of One Talaq. Therefore, if she has a divorce certificate issued based on khula from the Family court, you are permitted to remarry her without the need for an intervening marriage.

Write a comment: