Question :

My older brother keeps using verbal abusive language to all family members but we confront him he says he is not saying to anyone in home but clearly he says that to my father mother brother sister. He wanted to marry someone but parents denied to marry him to that girl. Now he takes satisfaction in hurting others verbally. Can i report this to police & ask them to stop this? Is there a law against it?


Write a comment: