Question :

Hello Sir,
Our dispute is about money.We gave 11 lacs 85 thousand to the accused on monthly interest.So he gave us two cheques saying that we can fill real amount in one cheque and interest in another.Now 4 years have passed on this matter and still, he hasn’t returned the money.Now can we fill interest amount on the other cheque which is now 25 lacs?
Another thing is that his first cheque is dishonoured and an FIR is also lodged against him and this matter is pending in high court.


  1. Don’t use these grounds in future to contest your case. Taking interest in prohibited and cognizable offence in Pakistan.

    It ll be better to consult your lawyer confidentially on this issue. Hope u ll understand. thanks

Write a comment: