Question :

My husband is out of country and we have adopted a kid. Court while issuing adoption decree mentioned my husband’s name on it even when we both were the petitioners for guardianship certificate. Now NADRA is asking my husband to be present when applying for form B and not letting me appear on his behalf. Is there any law in pakistan which allows adopted mother to be guardian for a minor.


  1. yes, why not. infact you husband was also not father of child when Court appointed him as Guardian of child and in same way you may also be appointed as Guardian of minor.

    o the other side your husband may apply for B form from abroad through online portal or Pakistan embassy.

Write a comment: