Question :

Assalaam u alaikum ! Sir/madam
i need some information.
For afghan refugee is it possible to get a registered marriage certificate without having PoR cards , if yes then which Pakistani institute issues it .
If not then through which act an afghan refugee cant get registered marriage certificate from Pakistani institutes .
Note : marriage was held in Pakistan .


  1. The Nikkah registrar who solemnized your Nikkah is duty bound to register the same, if no one
    listening you may file a direct petition before High court,

Write a comment: