Question :

sir assalamualaikum . i want to ask that my age was mistakenly written 3 years higher than original first i ignored it now it is disturbing my career. sir my id card is made now what should i do


  1. if you have other supporting documents to prove your version then it can changed through civil court decree.

Write a comment: