Question :

what if i have bought a piece of land in four installments.. and agreement is written on white paper in the presence of two witnesses.. thumb impressions of witnesses, buyer and seller is also there.. 1st instalment paid.. now what if seller is not interested in selling its land on promised agreement? can we sue him? cn we go to court for stay? need legal advice.. thank you..


  1. Yes, sure. you may file a suit for specific performance of agreement to sell along with an application for stay order. such agreement on white paper is valid to sue the seller.

Write a comment: