Question :

A.Salam Sir
i have an agreement with seller for purchase of property in agreement and i want to transfer of this property in the name of my two ladies which one is my wife and orther is my bhabi and both are non filer but me and my brother are filer.
i have query regarding pay order that pay order form filled by me or my wife for seller
which one option is the best to made a pay order for purchase of property from me or my wife name