Question :

Dear sir,
My father was purchased plot in 1988 in the township (Lahore) housing scheme.This scheme is now in under of LDA. The alloty sold this plot to my father on Mukhtar e Amm and sale deed. My father was died in 1995. My father didn’t get it transferred to his own name. Now we want to transfer it to our names. we’ve original Mukhtar e amm and sale deed and copy of allotment letter. Please guide us, will mukhtar e amm and sale deed can be enforceable by law and valid for lifetime.


  1. you may get it transfer in your name through only Civil court now. The general power of attorney has no value now but sale deed is sufficient to prove this transaction. please engage us or any other lawyer for a speedy trial.

Write a comment: