Question :

A.A .I am a student of LLB 3 and doing LLB from a government university .The help which is seeking from you is about a problem facing by me that i am a student of a govt university and also doing a job and due to timing of job i continuously not attending my class .I have to do job due to some family reasons but my university’s authorities force me to take classes regularly otherwise they gonna expel me.kindly tell me how can i do my job with out any legal objection from university and which legalise my absence from university.


  1. There is no such available for your have to fulfill the criteria of university that has been already agreed between you and institution. you may file an application to change the timing of your class and if they dont allow then you may file a writ petition before high court.

Write a comment: