Question :

Ammi Date of birth issue
Respected Sir/Ma’am: Assalamo alaikum
My mother who had old NIC, when she approached NADRA for new ID card; they mistakenly write wrong date of birth on my mother’s ID card. Initially we didn’t notice because we used our father ID card everywhere for reference but after father’s death, we need to use her ID card. ID card date of birth is so wrong that even my elder is just 2 year older than mother.
Actually, in old ID card ISSUANCE DATE was mentioned as 1974, what data entry man of NADRA did, he enter the same date as date of birth. Date birth is not mentioned old NIC. My mother don’t have matriculation certificatebut I fortunalty found copy of my father and mother NIkkah nama mentioning date marriage 1962. I want to modify the date of birth for my mother . wha should I have to do. I am in big trouble because I need her NIC .


  1. 06/04/2017

    U can file a suit for declaration before civil court where after the civil court will order the nadra for correction. If u want further assistance call us at 03334598315

  2. 08/05/2017

    I am in karachi. Kindly give me the number of someone to whom i can contact and kindly tell me how much this whole process will cost.

  3. 08/05/2017

    How much this whole process will cost me ??

Write a comment: