Question :

sir i have a question regarding khula.
My wife has filled a khula case 2 years back and she got ex parte decree. some one told me after getting the khulla decree she must have to personally inform the chairmen/UNion council and fill an application form for obtaining khula. and after receiving her application Chairman will also summon you two or three notices for reconciliation . and after that publication also if not present . and after 90 days they send both parties khula certificate to both parties.
My question is that i didn’t receive any notice from any union council regarding that. so does union council issue summons and publication on ex parte decree or they give khula certificate without the husband consent.
Please guide in this


  1. yes, above said the procedure is correct but you should visit the concern union council to check the current status of your marriage as same can be issued after sending you fake notices,

Write a comment: