Question :

My wife has gone from my house due to my absence for a little bit disputed reason and I have 1 child and she has taken my baby also with her. I want to back my baby from her. Is there any way to take my child and don’t want to leave her I wont to just worn her. To get back to my home
She is leaving with relative’s home like her sister.
So what should I do


  1. what is the age of children? ..? age of children is very much important in your matter, However, you may send a legal notice through Lawyer to warn her.

Write a comment: