I have appealed against a selection for which I had applied. The selected candidate does not full fill the criteria and I have more marks in merit. I have appealed to the department, what if the department does not respond to my appeal? how do I get court to give direction to them for final decision on my appeal? Thanks

Sunday, January 28th, 2018 by asimhafeez19