Question :

i have launched an fir on a bounced cheque but police inspector sio support him fir is of 11 august 2016 and at 20 august sio and io arrest him fir launched in gulshan e iqbal police station and person stays in sea view clifton and before arrest gulshan police station gave entry in darakshan police station but io took money from convict and didnt show him in court and said still convict is not arrested but proof is in darakshan police station can he leave the country when fir is cut and what can we doo for his arrest warrant.


  1. first of all collect the evidence and then file a complaint before SSP investigation. you may also directly file a writ petition before High court for this illegality. you may also get his name enlisted is Exit control list through High Court. dont make more delay.

Write a comment: