How to attest and register nikah

Monday, April 2nd, 2018 by sarasami182000


  1. Nikkah ll be registered in concern union council by the nikkah registrar. If you are planning on moving abroad, you may get a Computerized NADRA marriage certificate from same Union council and it can be attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs otherwise no attestation is required.