Question :

My sister has been divorced and she has a five months old baby girl who has been snatched/kept by her ex-husband and also did not hand over anything of her dowery items. It’s almost 2 weeks that he did not yet send divorce papers to her. Please advise me what step should be taken in the light of Pakistan family laws.
Thanks for ur cooperation.


  1. You are already late, don’t delay more. Immediately file a Habeous petition before Session Judge if father lived in the same city or in the high court for recovery of a minor girl.

    after this, you may file an application for issuance of talaq certificate before concern union council or may file a suit for dissolution of marriage before judge family court along with the recovery of Dowry articles and dower etc.

Write a comment: