Question :

Hello, I am Pakistani Working outside Pakistan since more than 3 years. I need to ask if court has issued FIR orders for me. and I go to Pakistan, what will happen then? What can I do to go to Pakistan safely because fir issued when i was outside Pakistan. I can arrange bail before arrest but how will i get out again to continue my job?


  1. Dear your question is not clear to us. It is only order of FIR or FIR has been registered in Police station. if it only FIR then it can be challenged now without any Bail before arrest. if FIR has been registered then you shall easily get pre arrest bail and then without wasting of time , you may file quashment of FIR before High Court directly on narrated ground. after acquittal you can go any where.
    for more info do consult us at

Write a comment: