Question :

Sir, a bank manager fraud with me around 6 million. i dont have an affidavit in which he owns this claim. but he is not giving such resumes. what should i do to get back my money. ?


  1. File a complaint before Bank authority or you may also file a direct complaint for registration of criminal case before FIA

Write a comment: