Question :

Hello. Sir married with christian girl in Malaysia and also baptised to christian. Now i want to registered in Malaysia. I want a declaration letter from govt that i a non Muslim. Also i want christian baptise certificate. How much will be the cost.


  1. yes, you need to get this certificate first from Church and then you ll apply for change in NADRA record, only then Govt ll issue the certificate that u r a non muslim.

    if you want to engage us then you may write us at

Write a comment: