Question :

The elder brother of my father and father have a property  … the property was originally of my father but it was named on his elder brother as benami property.. My father died much longer and his elder brother also died fee years back.. Now on agreements the property is on his elder brother’s name and his wife is not letting us has our property… Plenty of evidence in family commit that this is our property  as benami property but we don’t have agreement on our name so how to get our property Back… Your suggestion would b much appreciated plz respond…


  1. depends to case to case, it can be declared as benami transaction. but now both parties have already been died and you or your father did not challenge the same uptill now, So it seems to be impossible for you to win this case.

Write a comment: