Question :

Aoa we are joint family we bought an house of 10 Marla in lahore in 2013 with all gathered funds of family most part of me & my next old bro, but we did trust on our 2nd last old bro & he came here in lahore with big bro & bought this home in his name after he did marry & he got separated from us, & gave us papers of this house we other all family are living here except bro whom named this house but now he is threatening that he will going to take over all house, while most share in this property is two bro of us whom did trust that bro. Is their any advise of you that what should we do now?


  1. file a suit for declaration and get it declared a benami transaction from civil court, meanwhile court ll grant you restraining order in your favour.

Write a comment: