Question :

My wife has filed dissolution of marriage case in family court.She has blamed my brother of having bad eye on her and having immoral demands from her.She has provided no evidence uptill now.I want to ask what are legal options for my brother to take action against her as she has accused my brother falsely.falsely. Should my brother wait for decision of this case in family court or he can file damages or defamation case against her before decision of family court come.What legal action my brother can take.


  1. yes brother has right to sue her if she fails to prove the allegation, but in this case ll be decided after failure of reconciliation and not after recording of evidence , therefore you may directly file a suit for defamation before civil court right now.

Write a comment: