Question :

Sir my uncle has lured the widow of his brother’s wife and took a blank cheque from her. He than debited Rs. 7,00,000 from her account. The bank manager also took no notice of the check being cashed by an unknown person.
Now the uncle is not returning money and in fact do not accept that he took any money at all.
My question is that is there any punishment for him if he is proved guilty ?


  1. she should file a complaint without further delay, against him along with the concern bank manager before Federal investigating agency (F.I.A). we can also help for registration of a criminal case against accused person.

Write a comment: