Question :

Its so nice seeing a forum which can guide us from our homeland. I would like to ask u about my case. I was adopted by a family during my infancy. Now that i am 27 years old and did love marriage, my brother has blocked my CNIC during the NADRA re-verification process recently. Now i seek advice from u what to do.
Thanks in advance


  1. If you have any proof of adoption or Guardianship certificate etc then you may challenge this before High Court, otherwise, you have to file a case in civil court. For more consultation contact us at

Write a comment: