Question :

I booked a shop in a plaza at Multan @ 1,970,000/- on an instalment basis. After paying Rs.500,000/-, due to Some financial problems, I was compelled to leave the city and discontinued my instalments. Plaza owner is not giving back my paid amount of Rs.506,000/-. He is promissing to pay me back since 2016 but not paid yet. I have all paid vouchers/receipts. What legal steps I can take in the course of said recovery.
Thanks and Regards,


  1. Sir, it depends on the terms and conditions of the agreement. But yes there are other technical ways to recover your amount, It ‘ll be better to visit a lawyer along with your documents for a better legal advice.

Write a comment: