Question :

Hello I have a friend her father died, now the house in which they live was bought by her father but is on the name of her uncle’s son…and house is under their possession…can we sue them?


  1. if you have ,

    1. Title documents of property
    2. Possession of property
    3. Receipts of payments.
    Then you have good chances to win the case of Benami transaction,otherwise chances are zero .

Write a comment: