Question :

A boy from Punjab who was living in Kpk, Peshawar for some work purpose. One day on work he got messed with a Pashto woman due to some reason, so as common the people around thought this as sexual harassment so they beat that boy very hardly and than hand him over to police putting an FIR on him, He belongs to a poor family that’s why his family could not afford a lawyer at the time so the boy was presented upon the magistrate and was sent to jail. Is there any possible solution for him to get a bail or get completely free of this matter.


  1. yes, it is possible but you have to engage a lawyer for this matter at Peshawar.

Write a comment: