Question :

I want to ask my brother in law is disturbing me alot and giving me threats what’s my right in Pakistani law if I want to file a complaint against hin


  1. you may share the detail with us at with full confidence. you have same right to protect yourself as you have against a common man. you may file a direct police compliant against him or contact us for more procedural help.

Write a comment: