Question :

Is there any right and proper way to cancel a deal (based upon cash and some property ) , if the buyer has failed to fulfill payment commitment but the papers of the property buyer gave has aldeady been transferred to seller’s name ?


  1. Yes, you should file a suit for cancellation of agreement before civil court on these grounds.

Write a comment: