Question :

Salaam…what is the legal process to cancel HAQQ Mehar amount regarding Nikaah Naama with the consent of wife however her father written the amount unannounced/undiscussed and not with the consent of husband(me) or my family on nikaah naama Rs.10,00,000,with such a great FRAUDULENT way.I want to get cancel this amount from nikaah naama by legal way…plz answer me as soon as possible what to do in that case?


  1. It can be corrected by filling an application to concern DCO with an affidavit of wife. or it can be corrected by filling a suit for its cancellation and then the defendant i.e your wife may give consent statement before court. for more info do consult us at

Write a comment: