Question :

According to Pakistani Law, what can be punishment to the husband if he cannot pay haq mehr to his ex-wife after divorcing her?


  1. if there is any property of husband , it maybe confiscated and auctioned or He may be sent behind bar for one year fi failed to pay after court decree.

Write a comment: