Question :

I need to file a case against a university in khi. They are not giving me my transcript and degree.
I need to know what kind of lawyer should I contact to.


  1. you may file a writ petition directly before High Court and a Lawyer practicing constitution/ civil Law at high court ll be good one fore you.

  2. 30/11/2015

    Thank you sir.
    If you do not mind me requesting, can you please remove this question from the public access. Either delete or restrict access please. I’ll be grateful.

Write a comment: