Question :

Sir I have studied from a MADARSA I have passed my 6 years out of 8 from here and got good marks (1st division) in every year but in 6th year I have ignored to follow their beliefs. After that I decided to leave that institute and ask them for all of my certificates and mark sheet provided by MADARIS board but they are forcing me to accept their misconceptions (wrong beliefs) otherwise they will not return my documents. Sir, its my right to get documents. what can I do legally to get my own documents.


  1. you should file a writ petition against concern Board and MADARSA before High Court for a speedy remedy.

Write a comment: