Question :

My sister was murdered and I registered a FIR in concerned police station…murderer has yet not arrested my Police neither any sort of case procedure like challan has been presented in court. As the case is in Multan and I am in Lahore and further I may be posted in UK, I want to transfer FIR from my name to my father as he is in Multan and better follow the case. Kindly advise how I can transfer FIR from my name to my father name.


  1. it is not possible. it ll be better, if you engage a lawyer, he can manage to get an earlier deposit of challan and start of trial, then you may move to abroad. Normally Callahan in murder case should be submitted within 14 days,.

Write a comment: