Question :

After losing a case in family court within how many days the decision can be challenged in district court.Can a defendant challenge the decision of family court directly in high court bypassing the district court


  1. a decree or judgment can be challenged within 30 days . however it can delay may be condone if there are sufficient reason for such delay.

    in some cases only, we can move to High court but not in all cases .

Write a comment: