Question :

My Name is Rajesh Pal Jevtani, basically i am from Pakistan i got married in Pakistan with also Pakistan National but after sometimes she moved to India and got Indian Citizenship, now i want to mention that in Nadra Marriage Certificate her Nationalty, so is it possiable ?


  1. She is no more Pakistani Now, you have to update her particular in NADRA to apply for her Visa now.

Write a comment: