Question :

I want to change my children name of age 8 years and 10 years.please inform me about the procedure for the same. Regards


  1. you can get a declaration decree from court against public at large and NADRA. simple procedure, publication in news paper through court and two witness statesmen in court in your support,.. It ll take 45 days to 60 days for completion.

  2. Just visit the NADRA office(first time change) along with an affidavit and publication in news papers, names ll be changed as per new rules.

Write a comment: