Question :

My mistake i wrote my name and fathers name in my SSC certificate I just need to add my cast which is Awan in ssc certiciate. As on my B form passport and ID card the cast is there .Should I hire some lawyer and make an appeal for that or what becasue i was to change my name asap ? Thank you


  1. yes, you can file suit for declaration before civil court for correction. 2 to 3 months time required.

Write a comment: